- USimplySeason's ground Sumac is a versatile spice with a tangy lemony flavor, although more balanced and less tart than lemon juice.
- The lovely burgundy color makes any dish more enticing when sprinkled into or on top of dips, dressings and more.
- Use in everything from dry rubs, marinades and dressings
- Great over vegetables, grilled lamb, chicken and fish
- Packaged in the USA
Here's a recipe to get your started using this wonderful seasoning:Sumac-Dusted Oven Fries
- 4 medium-sized russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel potatoes. Slice the potatoes into 1/2-inch strips. Toss with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the reserved potato in half. Cook in salted boiling water until soft. Drain and roughly mash with a fork.
- When the fries are done, remove from oven and toss with sumac. Serve with your choice of spread on the side.
Click here for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason's Ground Sumac